Monday, August 24, 2009

Haiku Poems

We are learning to write Haiku's. First we learnt about syllables and then the pattern of a Haiku. A Haiku has 5 syllables in the first line 7 syllables in the second and 5 syllables in the last line. We hope you enjoy our Haiku's about the seasons.


Winter
I am excited.
For Winter is here today.
I like to play, yay!

By Daniel Bernard
About Winter
Rain is very cold.
In the rain I'm very cold.
The cold rain is blue.
By Shi Yi Nan Lou


Hot Summer

It is time for sport
I like to play with my friends
It is time for drinks

By Harrison Neal

Wonderful Winter
Wonderful cold day
Leaves blow in the air as I
open my eyes yeah!

By Seb Panganinban

Cherry Blossum Festival

Lovely festival
Pink, red and white blossums bloom
Japanese blossums

By Poppy Black

No comments: